background

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fairy Megan

Here are the cheesy photos I have taken. I took no notes from my photography class and rushed my way through these. Didn't check lighting or anything. I know, I know, but I wanted to get them taken. They haven't been edited, and I definitely needed an assistant. Circumstances were less than ideal. Not to mention, my computer has crashed, so I have none of my editing programs. Oh well, they are still cute!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh I think they are great~ Good job Heather!

Reeser5 said...

You took these?? Wow...NIIIIICE!

Lizzy said...

she is soo cute--you totally wicked sweet awesome phtographer.

Scott and Rashelle said...

I think the pictures turned out great...I can't believe how big she is getting! Her costume is so adorable...making me wish I had a girl to dress up.... :)

{ a m b e r } said...

Hoiw cute is she!? The pictures look great! I love her costume.