background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter at a glance!


















We had a wonderful Easter Morning. We woke up, the kids had fun with their gifts, we ate Danish Pancakes, and we had an Easter Egg Hunt. We colored eggs (cuz I forgot yesterday), went to church, came home, had a wonderful Tri-Tip Dinner, and Relaxed! Does it get any better than that?????

4 comments:

Alliban said...

So who actually got the Hannah Montana wig?

Rachel said...

Sounds like you guys had a nice Easter. Love the hair.

I found your blog from my cousins' sight. I added you to my blog, but don't have your email to send you an invite. Email me and I will invite you. Rachelemorales@yahoo.com

Rachel (Mower) Morales

Lizzy said...

Is that a Hannah Montana wig?!? Love it!!

The Taylor Family said...

I love the wig shots, except for Megans! Her hair is so cute standing up!