Well, 7 years ago today, about this time, I woke up to make my sweetie some breakfast, and get him off on a flight to Florida. We watched what was happening, and after being glued to the television for what seems like hours, I realized I forgot to wish him a Happy Birthday! Yes, 9/11 WAS Rob's birthday before it was the famous one. I remember in the couple of years following this day, every time I would say his birthday, I would cringe because I knew what the reaction would be from others! It's not so bad now, and as it is a day of remembering all those who lost their lives tragically that day in 2001, it is also a happy day for us at the Mower compound!
HAPPY 39TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU SWEET
HEART!
In honor of you on this day, here are 39 things I love about you!
1. Your friendly smile
2. Your hard work
3. A great father
4. A loving husband
5. Your hugs
6. Eating late night snacks with you
7. Watching you play with our children
8. Jordan
9. Jacob
10. Taylor
11. Ethan
12. Megan (You helped give me all of them)
13. The way you love your mother
14. Your honesty
15. Your love for the gospel
16. Your willingness to always help others
17. All those MAD construction skills
18. Your beautiful eyes
19. Your legs (HOT)
20. Watching you like a little kid on the boat wakeboarding! I'll love you more when you do that 360!
21. Your faith
22. You are a Wonderful example to me!
23. You always have the right answer (Yes you are a Know it All) But I still love you!
24. Our inside jokes!
25. You are a wonderful provider for our family!
26. Your positive attitude!
27. Your love of music! ALL KINDS!
28. Compassionate
29. Full of Integrity
30. He picked the most beautiful girl to be his wife!
31. He is super adventurous!
32. Generous! Especially with me!
Oh no, you woke up, got to make breakfast, more to come later!
6 days ago




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Rob!
Happy Birthday, Rob! Enjoy the last year of your 30s!
Happy Birthday! Hope it was a good one...especially those great tacos!
Hope that you had a great birthday!
Hey Heather! Will you do me a favor and email me Neil and Kathleen's email address? faithandchance@yahoo.com Thanks!
Post a Comment