
So here is Megan's second photo shoot. She is 4 months old here. It is just one picture that Autumn, the photographer, put up on her blog.
6 days ago
Robert, Heather, Jordan, Jacob, Taylor, Ethan, and Megan

So here is Megan's second photo shoot. She is 4 months old here. It is just one picture that Autumn, the photographer, put up on her blog.
6 comments:
oh, come on! She is such a happy baby girl! Love that dress!
What a cutie pie!!
She's famous! Of course cuz she's so cute!
Sooooo CUTE!!
What a cute little baby. Love that smile.
Hi Heather, Don't ask me how I found you because I'm not sure. I was looking for Nancy Skaggs and one click led to another. Just wanted to say, HI. You have a darling family! So happy to know you are happy and doing well. Tell your mom HI for me. Nancy Little Corona 3rd Ward
Post a Comment